TAC Panel Discussions to Address the Supermarket Industry’s Hottest Topics
As many of you are aware, our upcoming Technology in Action Conference will give attendees multiple opportunities to interact with the supermarket industry’s leading experts in emerging refrigeration technologies. We’ve structured the event to encourage participation, foster lively debates and leave attendees with actionable intelligence to measure, manage, sustain and optimize lasting operational improvements.
We’ve selected topics that are top-of-mind for many industry retailers and invited representatives from leading businesses to facilitate these discussions and impart their expertise. Here’s what you can expect from these fact-filled sessions.
Discussion One: The Challenges of Big Data in Facility Management. Learn how thought leaders and data analytics practitioners are addressing trends, opportunities and challenges for businesses as ubiquitous data collection leads to ever larger data sets. Discussions will focus on the following issues:
- How data technology advances currently impact retail operations
- Opportunities and issues with current data analysis approaches
- Current data utilization and visualization strategies for building information, including: case temperatures, refrigeration system variables, HVAC management, lighting control, energy consumption, and more
Discussion Two: Synthetic and Natural Refrigerant Options for Supermarkets. Hear first-hand from the refrigeration experts what the current global refrigerant trends are and how regulatory updates may impact you, including:
- The status of AHRI’s low-GWP refrigerant testing program
- The research and development status for R404A replacement blends
- An update on the development of A2L refrigerant standards
Discussion Three: Advanced Supermarket Refrigeration Systems. Can refrigeration systems help you achieve the merchandising, operations and sustainability goals of your organization? We’re bringing in the industry’s refrigeration systems experts to facilitate this lively discussion. Covered points will include:
- The pros and cons of advanced refrigeration systems, and where and when they make sense
- Transitioning the current system design approach to an optimized life cycle approach
- The keys to successfully implementing a new refrigeration system design
This event takes place April 15–17 in Savannah, Georgia. Visit www.emersontac.org to learn more. While at the event, we will be tweeting live discussion updates using the hashtag #EmersonTAC. We hope you will be able to join the conversation!
Rajan Rajendran, Ph.D
Vice President, Engineering Services and Sustainability
Emerson Climate Technologies