Next E360 Webinar Discusses New Approach to Refrigeration, Innovation and Collaboration
The magnitude of changes affecting the commercial refrigeration industry today is unprecedented. As we strive to balance the regulatory forces with emerging technologies and develop the next generation of innovations, one thing is clear: we can’t do it alone.
The problems we’re trying to solve are more complex than we’ve seen in the past. While incremental innovations will continue to take place on an individual level, it will require the collaboration of all links in the refrigerated equipment value chain to make giant leaps forward. From OEMs, wholesalers and contractors to component manufacturers and our suppliers, we need everyone’s perspectives to find new and creative answers to these problems.
That’s why Emerson Climate Technologies is actively pursuing innovations in refrigeration technology through an inclusive, collaborative approach — one that balances the industry’s energy and environmental challenges to drive the development of economically feasible equipment solutions. In our next E360 Webinar, “Innovation in Refrigeration”, Dr. Rajan Rajendran, vice president of system innovation center and sustainability, will discuss how Emerson is utilizing this approach in the development of future technologies.
This Webinar will be broadcast live from the 2016 AHR Expo in Orlando on January 26, booth #3404, from 11 a.m. – noon EST.
What You’ll Learn
In a time where incremental progress is insufficient for meeting the industry’s demands, Rajendran will discuss the critical role of innovation, starting with the areas of focus on which Emerson Climate Technologies is currently directing its efforts:
- Addressing the problem of leak detection
- Expanding the utilization of CO2– and R-290-based system technologies
- Integrating Copeland Scroll™ compressors into self-contained systems and condensing units
Rajendran will also introduce Emerson’s new Helix Innovation Center and discuss its potential to foster this collaborative approach. He’ll explain how the Helix’s real-world industry module simulations and live learning labs can be used in the development of groundbreaking innovations. You’ll also learn more about:
- The fundamentals of the innovation process
- The importance of rapid prototyping and testing in real-world conditions
- Why collaboration is needed to solve today’s big problems
- The Helix’s supermarket refrigeration and foodservice modules
- How the Helix’s environmental control room can simulate virtually any ambient condition
You can register for the Webinar by clicking here.