Best Practices for Convenience Store Energy Management [Webinar]
More than 80 percent of energy usage in an average convenience store is the result of refrigeration systems, lighting and foodservice equipment. We recently presented a webinar on energy management solutions for convenience store operators, highlighting the benefits of facility management and the evolution of these systems, which have become more advanced to meet the needs of today’s operators.
A video summary of this webinar is included below:
Watch the full webinar presentation in this video to learn more about:
- The latest in facility management systems
- Operational and energy savings
- Menu management efficiencies for foodservice offerings
- Additional equipment and services associate with facility systems
- IT’s new role at the center of operations
For more than 20 years, Emerson Retail Solutions has been helping businesses like yours safeguard food, reduce energy consumption, protect the environment and optimize business results. To learn more about our technology solutions and services for retailers, visit our website.
National Account Executive, Retail Solutions
Emerson Climate Technologies