Connect to E360 and Continue the Dialogue
In 2014, we set out to create an industry-wide dialogue that would address the four “E’s” impacting commercial refrigeration: energy, environment, equipment and economics. We call this initiative E360 for two reasons: 1) Because it takes a 360-degree view of these four key concerns, and 2) It invites the participation of the entire channel of OEMs, wholesalers, end users and contractors.
For this initiative to be successful, we sought each of your diverse perspectives to shape and drive the conversation. Thankfully, you have answered the call and engaged in many E360-sponsored events. Here’s a snapshot of your participation to date:
- E360 Forums: nearly 700 attendees have joined our five events across the U.S.; 1,700 watched these sessions on-demand through our YouTube channel.
- E360 Webinars: close to 5,500 of you have attended a live Webinar, with another 2,600 viewing these events on YouTube or on-demand at our website.
- E360 Outlook: we’ve distributed roughly 5,000 printed copies of our first five editions; an additional 2,600 were downloaded from our website.
The shifting regulatory landscape in the past two years has made this industry dialogue even more critical as we build consensus on the path forward. We will continue to seek your insights as the conversation continues and E360 evolves. If you’re not able to attend any of our events, we encourage you to connect with us via any of the following methods:
- YouTube channel: youtube.com/user/EmersonClimateTech. Here you’ll find video playlists from both our E360 Webinars and Forums.
- LinkedIn group: simply log into your LinkedIn profile, search for E360, and join the group to catch up on recent industry news, information and topics of discussion.
- E360 section of our website: com/E360: From this portal you can download or view previous E360 Outlook editions, archived Webinars and Forum session presentations.
- Twitter and Facebook: twitter.com/emersonclimate and www.facebook.com/emerson.climate.technologies. Connect with us here for the latest updates and join the conversations.
And, as always, feel free to reach us through our E360 email address at email@example.com with questions, ideas and contributions. We all have quite a bit of work to do to prepare for the road ahead. It’s more important than ever that we keep the lines of communication open and collaborate toward our common goals.
This blog originally appeared in our recent edition of E360 Outlook. Click here to read the issue in its entirety.
V.P./G.M. Refrigeration Marketing
Emerson Climate Technologies