E360 Forums Coming to Newark, N.J., and Tucson, Ariz.
Change is inevitable — especially within today’s HVACR industry. Looming EPA and DOE regulations are coming. Trying to stay up to speed on how these could impact your business can feel daunting — not to mention the multitude of new technologies that have recently come to market. Let’s face it: there’s a lot to decipher in order to make informed business decisions these days.
Knowing that, we’ll continue to bring our free, informative E360 Forums to you. Be sure to reserve your spot at these upcoming E360 Forums:
- August 24: Newark, New Jersey, at the Renaissance Newark Airport Hotel
- October 12: Tucson, Arizona, at The Westin La Paloma
Join us and we’ll help you make sense of what lies ahead to make sure you’re ready for the future of HVACR.
- Refrigerant Regulations Update
- CO2 Systems: Trends, Benefits and ROI
- System Upgrades That Impact Sustainable Energy Efficiency and Cost Savings
- Understanding Leak Detection and Implementing Effective Programs
- How Can Refrigeration Architecture Help Improve Operating Efficiencies? [Newark only]
- Understanding Applications for Alternate Refrigerants
- How to Meet 2017/2020 Energy Regulations
- The Case for R-290
- Enterprise Management and Communicating Kitchens
- How BMS, EMS, IoT and Insights Are Changing Retailer Operations [Tucson only]
There will also be a special industrial refrigeration breakout session at the Newark E360 Forum which will feature discussions on:
- Introduction to Combined Heat and Power
- Project Certainty: Achieving Top Quartile Project Performance Through Proven Methodologies
- Natural Refrigerant Alternatives for the Industrial Marketplace
We hope to see you!