Tucson E360 Forum: Together Navigating Through EPA and DOE Regulations
Change is inevitable — especially within today’s HVACR industry. Looming EPA and DOE regulations are coming. Trying to stay up to speed on how these could impact your business can feel daunting — not to mention understanding the multitude of new technologies that have recently come to market. Let’s face it: there’s a lot to decipher in order to make informed business decisions these days.
Be sure to reserve your spot at this E360 Forum, and we’ll help you make sense of what lies ahead.
October 12: Tucson, Arizona, at The Westin La Paloma
- Understanding the Restaurant Kitchen of the Future
- Refrigerant & Energy Regulations Update
- CO2 Systems: Trends, Benefits and ROI
- System Upgrades That Impact Sustainable Energy Efficiency and Cost Savings
- Understanding Leak Detection and Implementing Effective Programs
- How BMS, EMS, IoT and Insights Are Changing Retailer Operations
- Making Building Management Mobile
- How to Meet 2017/2020 Energy Regulations
- The Case for R-290
- Enterprise Management and Communicating Kitchen
- How to Meet Energy and Efficiency Regulations in Commercial AC
- How to Get the Most out of Your Rooftop AC
- The Most Efficient Buildings of the Future
We hope you can join us!