10 Key Commercial Refrigeration Topics Covered in Next E360 Forum
| Don Newlon | V.P./G.M., Refrigeration Marketing
Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions
JOIN US in Raleigh, N.C., for our next free E360 Forum on Wednesday, March 1 from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. (EST) at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Raleigh-Durham’s Research Triangle.
Since launching our E360 initiative in late 2014, our E360 Forum events have been instrumental in creating the dialogue needed to address the many challenges we face in commercial refrigeration. From the transition to environmentally friendly refrigerants and energy reductions to their impact on equipment performance and system architectures, we’ve looked at both the near- and long-term implications facing the industry and its professionals.
And as we’ve always stated, one company alone cannot solve problems of this magnitude. It will require the collective effort of our entire industry. That’s why we’ve sought the contributions of end users, OEMs, wholesalers and contractors — to make sure everyone’s insights are included. Although we have made considerable progress, there is still much yet to do.
In our next E360 Forum, we’ll pick up where we left off and continue this important conversation. As usual, we’ll bring together leading experts to provide updates on the state of the industry, starting with a panel discussion featuring representatives from refrigerant manufacturers Honeywell, Arkema and Chemours. Then, we’ll host interactive breakout sessions on the most relevant topics to give attendees a chance to be heard and get their pressing questions answered. The list of topics include:
- Panel Discussion: Making Sense of the Latest Rulemaking on Acceptable Refrigerants
- Cold Chain Evolution
- Utilizing Digital Retrofits to Achieve Capacity Modulation
- CO2 Booster Systems From a Service Mechanic’s Perspective
- Next Generation Refrigeration: Condensing Units
- Understanding Applications for Alternative Refrigerants
- How to Meet 2017/2020 Energy Regulations
- Understanding Leak Detection and Implementing Effective Programs
- Achieving DOE Compliance in Commercial Refrigeration Equipment
- New Refrigerants Designation and Safety Classifications
Immediately following the breakout sessions, attendees will have a chance to visit with the event’s presenters and mingle with peers at a networking reception from 4–6 p.m. Also, for those able to join us the evening before the event, we will host a welcome dinner on February 28th from 6–8 p.m. in the hotel.
We hope you’re making plans to join us for this important industry event.