|Ben Picker | Copeland Units Project Manager
Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions
This blog is a summary of the article Redefining Refrigeration from our recent edition of E360 Outlook. Click here to read the article in its entirety.
Built for maximum convenience, performance and protection
The factors driving the selection of commercial refrigeration equipment in convenience stores and restaurants have changed drastically in recent years. While reliable refrigeration is still a top priority, the days of “just keep it cold” have given way to a much broader range of operator challenges and concerns, including:
- Offsetting rising energy costs with new energy efficiency targets
- Reducing energy consumption to meet minimum efficiency levels
- Creating optimal in- and outside-store environments for customers and neighbors
- Identifying the potential for equipment failure in advance to prevent costly product loss
- Evaluating the critical role of refrigeration system architecture in total store energy usage
Enter the X-Line, Copeland Scroll™ Outdoor Refrigeration Unit, purpose-built for medium- and low-temperature, walk-in coolers, freezers and display cases commonly found in c-stores and restaurants. Utilizing scroll compressor technology, variable speed fan motor control, large capacity condenser coils, enhanced vapor injection (in low-temperature models only) and advanced electronic controls, the X-Line meets today’s challenging small-format refrigeration requirements.