E360 Breakfast: Regulatory and Contractor Panel Discussion
|Ed McKiernan | President, Cold Chain, Electronics & Solutions
Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions
Before the doors open at the AHR Expo on January 15, join us at 8:30 a.m. for our E360 Breakfast. There you’ll get a firsthand regulatory update and gain insights during the contractor panel discussion as your peers share how they’re navigating in today’s ever-changing industry.
Because the regulatory world is dynamic, it can sometimes be challenging to stay current on the latest information. Jennifer Butsch, Emerson’s regulatory affairs manager, will highlight some of the latest regulations to help ensure you’re up to speed.
Then you’ll have the opportunity to gain perspective from the contractor panel discussion, which will be moderated by Talbot Gee, CEO of HARDI. We’ll explore how others are handling today’s challenging issues, evaluate new ideas and emerging technologies, and conclude with a Q&A session where you can pose some of your most pressing questions.
Afterward, you’ll be ready to hit the AHR Expo floor. We hope your first stop is the Emerson booth (#B2219), where you can take a close look at some of our exciting technologies:
- Copeland Scroll™ Fractional Horsepower, Low-temperature Compressor — the AHR Innovation Award winner uses new liquid-injection and cooling discharge technologies to reduce compressor stress, meet federal regulatory requirements, and help achieve energy and sustainability goals without sacrificing productivity or efficiency
- Emerson’s Supervisory Controls — an AHR Building Automation Award finalist, this total-facility platform helps retailers large and small monitor, optimize and control their refrigeration systems, HVAC, lighting and more
- Copeland Outdoor Refrigeration Unit (X-Line) — see how leading retailers are saving space, improving efficiencies and reducing noise, rather than using self-contained or rack refrigeration systems
- ProAct™ Software and Services — combine smart mobile alert software with ProAct service experts for continuous monitoring, full-time support and consulting
- Copeland Scroll K5 Compressors — learn more about this family of digital and analog compressors that apply liquid and vapor injection for superior efficiency
- Connect+ Software — see the unveiling of our newest software suite designed to utilize IoT to provide advanced operational efficiencies across a multi-site retail network
Register now to reserve your seat at this informative, idea-filled E360 Breakfast — a great way to start your day at AHR!