E360 Breakfast at AHR: HVACR Refrigerants & Regulations Discussion
|Rajan Rajendran | V.P., System Innovation Center and Sustainability
Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions
Before the doors open at the AHR Expo on February 4, join us at 8 a.m. for an interactive E360 Breakfast discussion on HVACR refrigerants and regulations. You’ll hear about several industry trends to keep your eyes on over the next few years.
Refrigerant regulations are in constant flux, making it extremely difficult to stay current on the latest changes and information. Emerson’s regulation experts, Rajan Rajendran and Jennifer Butsch will highlight some of the latest regulatory updates and refrigerant options to help get you up to speed.
In addition, Emerson’s Ken Monnier will explore several industry trends that could potentially impact you over the next decade.
During this interactive discussion, you’ll have opportunities to ask some of your most pressing questions and share thoughts on measures that attendees might leverage to address today’s challenges.
E360 Breakfast: HVACR Refrigerants & Regulations Discussion
Tuesday, February 4 Orange County Convention Center
8 – 9:30 a.m. Room: W205 (West Concourse), Level II
9800 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
Afterward, you’ll be ready to hit the AHR Expo floor. We hope your first stop is the Emerson booth (#2101), where you can take a close look at some of our exciting technologies:
- Copeland™ AWEF compliant condensing units for walk-In coolers and freezers — take energy efficiency regulations out of the equation with condensing units certified to meet AWEF requirements.
- Copeland Scroll™ Digital Outdoor Refrigeration Unit, X-Line Series — learn how precise temperature control and significant energy savings are made possible with latest innovation in variable capacity modulation technology.
- Copeland™ Modular Indoor Solution — see how our AHR Innovation Award finalist provides an all-in-one micro-distributed solution for food retailers, restaurants and convenience stores with display cases and walk-in boxes.
- Supervisory Controls — learn why retailers large and small rely on this total-facility platform to monitor, optimize and control their refrigeration systems, HVAC, lighting and more.
- Connect+ Enterprise Management Software — get an inside look at our newest IoT-enabled software suite designed provide advanced operational efficiencies across a multi-site retail network.
Register now to reserve your seat at this informative, idea-filled E360 Breakfast — a great way to start your day at AHR!