|Ben Weser | Manager – Educational Services
Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions
While many of us find ourselves at home, we also have a rare window of opportunity to focus on bettering ourselves, both personally and professionally. Emerson Educational Services is committed to helping our customers continue their professional education during this challenging time. Though our in-person training sessions are currently unavailable, we are pleased to offer a wide variety of free online training courses through the remainder of the calendar year.
Whether you’re a contractor, wholesaler, equipment manufacturer or end user, you’ll find ample course material and educational tracks to further your professional development. Regardless of your areas of interest, your team members will gain access to the latest, most up-to-date information on Emerson products and refrigeration equipment, including the following learning plans and associated courses:
- Walk-In Refrigeration Learning Plan
- Condensers Learning Plan
- Refrigeration Rack System Learning Plan
- Refrigeration Showcase Learning Plan
- Bottle Cooler Learning Plan
- Compression: Copeland™ Compressors, Condensing Units, Valves, and System Protectors Learning Plan
- Emerson Electronics and Solutions Learning Plan
- Dixell Learning Plan
- Cooper-Atkins™ Learning Plan
- Emerson Enterprise Learning Plan
Register now to participate
To begin taking advantage of this opportunity, follow these three simple steps:
- Register for an account using our online training portal at Emerson.com.
- During registration, select “Emerson 2020 Promotion” from the Branch Name field.
- Log in and begin taking your free online courses at your own pace.
If you have any questions about this process, please view this registration guide for step-by-step instructions. If you already have an account with us, you will automatically be updated with free access. If you encounter any issues accessing these free courses, please email ColdChain.EducationalServices@Emerson.com.
We look forward to the day when we can resume in-person training courses. Until then, we hope these self-paced learning tools will allow you and your teams to maximize your productivity during these trying times. We all agree that right now what’s most important is to stay home and be safe. But just because you’re home doesn’t mean your educational development needs to pause. We hope you’ll register now and begin taking your free online courses today.